The 2nd annual Anti-Counterfeiting World Law Summit will be taking place live and in person in London on 18th October 2022, bringing together all stakeholders in the anti-counterfeiting space to share best practice, successful enforcement strategies, and the latest legislative developments. Convening heads of IP and Brand Protection with policymakers, government agencies, law enforcement and technology innovators with brands and innovators globally to:
- Hear fascinating Use Cases from global brands across numerous verticals sharing their top tips and proven procedures for impactful offline and online enforcement
- See beyond the hype and learn how the Metaverse and NFTs will impact on brand protection
- Understand the latest legislative developments from the US, China and the EU and which market now offers the strongest protection
- Examine the emerging markets – and ask ‘Where next for the counterfeiters?’
- Look at the evolution of online markets and the new evidential challenges raised by live selling
- Discuss how best to collaborate with customs, police and authorities to build engagement
With presentations from global industry leaders, lively (and possibly heated!) panel discussions and a chance to share knowledge and network with your peers in our focused roundtable discussions, come join us and make sure your voice is part of the conversation.
How to book
Delegate tickets to the Anti-Counterfeiting World Summit provide you with full access to all sessions.
Registration will open soon. To register your interest in attending please email email@example.com